RE: [XSL-FO] xslt-fo error

  • Ryan Graham
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2003
      >[ERROR]
      >file:/C:/aWork/RIS/Xml_to_Pdf/RISC/3_PDF/Fop/risc.fo:2:887689
      >Flow 'xsl-region-body' does not map to the region-body in page-
      >master 'blank'
      >
      >Can anybody tell me where to look in the fo file for the error?
      >( what line... )

      Should be near the top of your document, where you defined your
      simple-page-masters and page-sequences.

      >And how to get rid of it?

      I'm assuming you named your simple-page-master "blank". Make sure you have
      something *similar* to this:

      <fo:layout-master-set>
      <fo:simple-page-master
      master-name="blank"
      page-height="11in"
      page-width="8.5in"
      margin-left="1in"
      margin-right="1in">
      <!-- This next line is key! -->
      <fo:region-body margin-top="1in"/>
      </fo:simple-page-master>
      </fo:layout-master-set>

      Then when you create your page sequence, make sure you have the right
      master-reference (to "blank") and set the flow-name properly (to
      "xsl-region-body" -- don't change this name to anything else):

      <fo:page-sequence master-reference="blank">
      <fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">
      <fo:block>Blah Blah</fo:block>
      </fo:flow>
      </fo:page-sequence>