table gets wrapped to another page

  • shrestha@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2001
      I am trying to create a table that should fit on one page. I see that
      there is plenty of space for all the rows to fit on one page. But,
      using FOP 0.18.1.DEV, the last couple of rows are printed on another
      page. If I delete some entries so that there are 10 (instead of 12)
      rows, then the table looks fine.

      Using XEP, the table fits on a page, but when a text on a cell is
      long, it does not wrap it to the next line, but prints it on the same
      line as the text before it, so that it is jumbled.

      I have uploaded the XML and XSL files under Files/Tables, called
      logbook_print.xsl and logbook_print.xml.

      Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

      Thanks
      Roshan