Problems with embeded rasterimages in SVG

  • Rolf Hustad
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2001
      Hello everybody.
      I`ve been experiencing problems with converting svg with embedded
      rasterimages. They do not turn out at all. They are looking fine in IE
      5.5 and Netscape but comes out with the vector graphics ok but the
      rasterimage is not visible. I`m using FOP 0.18.1 DEV. In the features
      list form FOP it states that it supports the "image" element. Does
      anybody have any experience with this? I`m using jpg as the external
      raster image. The svg is prodused by Adobe Illustrator 9.0.

      Thanks
      Rolf :)