RE: [XSL-FO] XSL-FO File generation: Which format supported?

  • Zinssner Vincent
    Message 1 of 3 , May 23, 2001
      My principal pb is to generate powerpoint presentation (and HTML-WML-HTML for palm), any source format accepted (I think that XML is better, but whatever works be nice) because we start with PPT and we certainly have to re-insert data. This is for a CV/RH management application.

      I thought that using XSL-FO help me but I only found doc for PDF.

      What could I do to generate .PPT ?
      Thanks a lot for your help.
      Vincent.