Height of the xsl-region-before

  • Hoang Nam
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2001
      Hello to all,

      I have a big problem with the header. I'd like to put a header in my
      document by using xsl-region-body but I don't know advance its exact height
      ("extent" property). So, if the content of the header is too long, all the
      header will not be completly drawned.

      Is there any way to make a header without specifying its height (extent) ?
      (as WORD can do it !)

      Thank alot for all suggestion !

      Nam