XSL Formatter V3.0 beta information

  • tokukobayashi2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2003
      XSL Formatter V3.0 beta for Solaris is released, and
      Windows and Linux versions are updated, today.

      The planned release date of V3.0 is October 1, 2003.

      We are now working to add some functions in response
      to the early feedbacks from beta testers.

      The further feedbacks from customers and potential
      customers are highly appreciated.

      I strongly wish to supply the best product for the
      happiness of customer.

      Sincerely,

      Tokushige Kobayashi
      Antenna House, Inc.