Re: [XSL-FO] processing differences

  • larry_mason@i2.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 27, 2003
      Correction: once I removed my clip-path attributes, errors started occuring
      with the fill URLs in the J2EE case. Again command line execution handles
      both usages just fine.

      Larry

      Interestingly, syntax for my fills using internal URLs is working !!
      <polygon
      style="pointer-events:none;fill:url(#vertmovehandle);stroke:#0f0f0f"
      points="10,5 10,7 40,7 40,5 10,5">