Re: [XSL-FO] Incrementing a Global variable

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 26 6:28 AM
      >From: Rajendra S Rawat <rajsrawat@...>

      <snip/>

      >It would be not possible to post 4000 lines complete
      >xslt code. I've formulated sample files to illustrate
      >the problem:

      Thanks, I wouldnt like to have to wade through 4000 lines, and I dont think
      others on the list would appreciate such a big post.

      ><Students>
      > <Student>
      > <Name>SAM</Name>
      > <TOption>English </TOption>
      > </Student>

      <snip/>

      I see. How do you know when to skip an SI No? If you're not associating SI
      No with the student in your input data, then you will a need an algorithm
      for working out the SI No from the student. If you cant define such an
      algorithm, then I'm sorry to say that theres no way to solve your problem.