Antenna House XSL Formatter

  • AndrewWatt2001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2001
      Since I posted my query about available XSL browsers I have been made aware
      of the Antenna House XSL Formatter.

      It is a major step forward, IMHO.

      Visit the URL at http://www.antennahouse.com/xslformatter.html for relevant
      information.

      It is a good feeling to be able to see XSL-FO directly on screen.

      I think that tools like the Antenna House XSL Formatter will push the use of
      XSL-FO forward rapidly over the next few months. Immediate feedback from
      on-screen display of XSL-FO is a great stimulus to further creative
      exploration.

      Andrew Watt