Re: [XSL-FO] Re: Limitations of "background-image"

  • Nikolai Grigoriev
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 21, 2003
      Aimee,

      > I downloaded the trial version of XEP (3.5.4). I have successfully
      > installed it, however when I try to run this command:
      > java com.renderx.xep.XSLDriver -help
      >
      > I get the following error:
      > com/renderx/xep/XSLDriver

      To run a Java class, you should set up a classpath first.
      Instead of doing it yourself, I recommend using one of
      the scripts provided with XEP: either xep.bat or xep.sh,
      depending on your system. These are configured at setup time.

      If you have further XEP-specific questions, they are better
      discussed in a dedicated mailing list: xep-support@....
      Subscription instructions and a link to the archives can be
      found here: http://xep.xattic.com/xep/lists.html

      Best regards,
      Nikolai Grigoriev
      RenderX