Microsoft Word file

  • jgv8678
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2003
      Hi, everybody, I have read a few about XSL-FO and I have a question,
      is it possible to write a fo file for Microsoft Word? I mean, could I
      use that fo file in order to convert it to a Microsoft Word file
      instead of a pdf file?
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2003
        >From: "jgv8678" <jgv86@...>
        >
        >Hi, everybody, I have read a few about XSL-FO and I have a question,
        >is it possible to write a fo file for Microsoft Word? I mean, could I
        >use that fo file in order to convert it to a Microsoft Word file
        >instead of a pdf file?

        You can use JFOR to convert a XSL-FO file to RTF, which is one of the
        formats understood by Word. JFOR can be found here;

        http://www.jfor.org/