[XSL-FO]

  • gilles g
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2003
    • gilles g
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 5, 2003
        hello world,

        I put myself three questions:

        1) how to force the table of contents, generated by docbook, has to be on a
        single page?

        2) how to indicate a page break?

        3) < xsl:param name="generate.index "select="1"/> in param.xsl and after i
        use < indexterm > and < indexentrys >, the index remains invisible.somebody
        can it help me ?

        to show me an example or to say what it is necessary to do , thank you very
        much .

        gilles.

        gg.gilles@...