XSL Formatter V3.0 Beta Release Information
- Antenna House, Inc is pleased to inform you that the Beta version of
processor [XSL Formatter V3.0] is now available. Building on over 4
years of experience developing XSL-FO software Antenna House has
completely written from scratch an entirely new Formatter that
offers significant enhancements and provides a solid foundation on
which to continue to move forward.
Some of the key features of V3.0 are:
1. Format a very very large document
2. High speed, in avarage 3.5 times faster than V2
3. PDF output on a server with PDF direct creation module
4. New SVG support for output module retains the vector information
5. Provides Command line, COM interface, .NET interface,
Java interface and C++/C interface.
6. Possible to stream input/output
7. Possible to hyphenate over 40 or more languages
Limitations - XSL Formatter V3.0 currently has the following
limitations which will be supported in the near future with newer
versions of the software:
* V3.0 does not have a GUI.
*Thai, Hebrew and Arabic(HAT) languages are only supported on the
Windows version when output is via Acrobat Distiller.
*The FO support implemented is not as extensive as V2.5.
The Beta Version 3.0 of Formatter for Windows can be downloaded from:
The distribution of Beta version for Solaris and Linux version is
planned from 18th, August.
- hello world,
I put myself three questions:
1) how to force the table of contents, generated by docbook, has to be on a
2) how to indicate a page break?
3) < xsl:param name="generate.index "select="1"/> in param.xsl and after i
use < indexterm > and < indexentrys >, the index remains invisible.somebody
can it help me ?
to show me an example or to say what it is necessary to do , thank you very
De : gilles g [mailto:gg.gilles@...]
Envoyé : mardi 5 août 2003 09:39
À : XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com
Objet : [XSL-FO]
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/