Re: [XSL-FO] XSLFormatter V2

  • W. Eliot Kimber
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2003
      W. Hugh Chatfield wrote:

      > All seems well as the display comes up.. but as I scroll back and
      > forth through the pages... this display shifts. Say I visit page
      > 15 - the first time the dislpay is fine.. the second time the
      > characters overlap and get right justified in the cell.. and this
      > behavior seems to shift with time.

      I assume you're talking about the preview display. I've noticed that
      this display is not 100% representative of what the final composed
      version will be. For example, characters that overlap in the preview
      (that shouldn't by the FO coding) will not overlap in the rendered PDF.

      In general, I always generate a PDF to check the formatting, using the
      preview only as a first check.

      Cheers,

      E.
      --