Re: [XSL-FO]

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2003
      >From: ingridD@...

      <snip/>

      >[ERROR] Failed to read a font metrics file: Invalid font metrics file: null
      >(spec must not be null)

      Hi Ingrid,

      To help you we need to see the appropriate part of your userconfig.xml that
      references the font metrics. So please can you post it.

      BTW, This is a FOP specific question, and would receive better responses on
      the FOP user list. Follow the link to subscribe;

      http://xml.apache.org/fop/maillist.html#fop-user

      http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger