Re: [XSL-FO] Re: FO to HTML (RTF to HTML)

  • Chaim Makarov
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 31 7:04 AM
      tokukobayashi2002 <koba@...> wrote:Hi !

      I may not understand your needs correctly, but Antenna House
      releases Word doc(binary) to HTML+CSS. It runs on Win, Solaris,
      Linux.

      If you are interested, please check here:

      http://www.antennahouse.com/DMCHTML/htmlfilter_index.html

      Regards,

      The problem is the license: http://www.antennahouse.com/DMCHTML/htmlfilter_dmclicence.htm