Conditions in XSL

  • Laurence Picot
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2003
      I use XSL-FO to publish XML doc (from XML Epic Editor) into PDF.

      As I wish to publish only parts of my documents according to whom it is addresses, I want to write different XSL (FO) stylesheet, each of them publishing (or not) a type of information.

      To do that, I want to add to my existing XSL Stylesheet a third condition as you can see below :

      <xsl:when test="$level=1">
      <xsl:number level="multiple" count=" *[ @a_level='1' and ( not( @exclu_profile_client='oui' ) ) ]"/>

      plus :

      xsl:number level="multiple" count=" *[ @a_level='1' and ( not( @exclu_profile_client='oui' ) ) and ( not( @exclu_PDC='oui' ) ) ]"/>

      Both conditions (exclude_profile_client and exclu_PDC) works separately, I mean, if they are not in the same stylesheet.

      If I add them together as you can see above, none of the conditions occur.

      Is there a problem with the "and" command ? Is it not possible to add 3 conditions the way I did ?
      Laurence