Jfor - Page appearance

  • mcgm2002es
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2003
      Hi, all (and sorry for my english).

      I have used FOP to build pdf documents with a particular layout. My
      documents had an image and a vertical line all over the document in
      the left margin, a variable header and footer with data from xml file.

      Now, I have to build the same documents in word format and I'm using
      Jfor.

      I got the header and footer, but I couldn't paint the vertical line
      (it doesn't matter how many pages are, we want the line).

      -------------------
      | header |
      |img| |
      | | |
      | | |
      | | |
      | | |
      | | |
      | | |
      | | |
      | | |
      | | |
      | | |
      | | footer |

      I have tried to paint an image with the logo and vertical line, but
      the image doesnt overwrite the footer.
      I put a table containing all the features in the page, but I need the
      footer repeating in all pages.

      Is there a way to create block-containers with absolute position???
      Is there a way to write tables that overwrite other tables???

      Thanks