creating PDF files on the fly

  • niranjana_s@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13 11:39 PM

      I need some help to create PDF file on the fly. I need to create a
      PDF file from the data in the database on the fly. Is there any way
      of doing it in the asp code (without writing any java code) as I'm
      doing XSLT transformation in asp files for building other web pages.
      I read about FOP and renderX - XEP, but I think to create PDF files
      on the fly using these tools, I need to write java code. Is there any
      way to overcome this?

      Thanks,
      Niranjan
    • Bryan Rasmussen
      Message 2 of 2 , May 14 12:31 AM
        Sun has a com bridge for java, called J2EE CAS COM