RE: [XSL-FO] XSL-FO and Postscript

  • Bryan Rasmussen
    Message 1 of 4 , May 13, 2001
      For Postscript, I remember that Illustrator used (haven't opened the
      program in years so I can't speak for it now) to have a Postscript
      interpreter built in for screen painting, that way you could check the
      changes you made to the code on screen.
      the syntax of Postscript is somewhat similar to SVG where the vector
      capabilities are concerned.
      am suddenly nostalgic for the glory days of Tex.