Graphic wrong resolution

  • dirtypostman22
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2003
      hey folks,
      I'm a newbie on using fop.
      I have the following problem my images are displayed in the pdf
      document but not well rendered. I've reduce the zoom factor off the
      pdf the images appear on a better resolution.

      The tag i use in my stylesheet is the following:
      <xsl:template match="dxl:picture">
      <!-- 72 dpi auf 96 umrechnen //-->
      <xsl:variable name="xPixel"><xsl:value-of select="(number(substring-
      before(@width,'px'))*72) div 96"/></xsl:variable>
      <xsl:variable name="yPixel"><xsl:value-of select="(number(substring-
      before(@height,'px'))*72) div 96"/></xsl:variable>

      <fo:wrapper><fo:external-graphic src="{@src}" height="{concat
      ($yPixel,'px')}" width="{concat($xPixel,'px')}"/></fo:wrapper>
      </xsl:template>

      Is there something wrong with the tag ? please Help
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2003
        >From: "dirtypostman22" <bebdirty@...>

        <snip/>

        >The tag i use in my stylesheet is the following:
        ><xsl:template match="dxl:picture">

        <snip/>

        ><fo:wrapper><fo:external-graphic src="{@src}" height="{concat
        >($yPixel,'px')}" width="{concat($xPixel,'px')}"/></fo:wrapper>
        ></xsl:template>
        >
        >Is there something wrong with the tag ? please Help

        FOP doesnt work well with height and width specified in pixels. Convert to
        inches or centimetres instead. You will get better responses to FOP specific
        issues on the FOP mailing list

        http://xml.apache.org/fop/maillist.html#fop-user

      • dirtypostman22
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2003
          tHANKS FOR THE HINT,
          bUT CAN YOU TELL me how to modify the tag to inches or centimetres???
          I#m a totally newbie.

          --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Bowditch" <bowditch_chris@h...>