Re: XSL Formatter recommendation

  • tokukobayashi2002
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2003
      I feel what you need is not a recommendation on a good XSL formatter,
      but a concept of business.

      The goal of our company is to make good products and make customers
      happy through our products. The customers who are willing to pay
      much money will be sponsors to make good products and service.

      I do not know who are sponsors of FOP, but your customer will have
      a chance to become a sponsor of XSL Formatter.

      Best regards,

      Tokushige Kobayashi
      Presidnet
      Antenna House, Inc.