Re: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache

  • the_one_and_only_skywalker
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2003
      Here the complete error-message:
      Exception in thread "main"
      java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:org/apache/fop/apps/Fop

      --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, "Praveen Sam" <sampraveen@y...> wrote:
      > Since I cannot see the exact error message(after org/apache -??)
      > cant tell you which jar file you are missing in your classpath.
      >
      > But check your classpath to see if you have the necessary jar
      files
      > in your classpath(eg. : fop.jar, xerces.jar, xalan.jar, logkit.jar
      > (if you are using logging function)
      >
      > Cheers
      >

      > --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, "the_one_and_only_skywalker"
      > <c3_po@w...> wrote:
      > > Error accure while transforming XML to PDF
      > >
      > > Who can help me?
    • Victor Mote
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2003
        the_one_and_only_skywalker wrote:

        > Error accure while transforming XML to PDF
        >
        > Who can help me?

        See:
        http://xml.apache.org/fop/faq.html#NoClassDefFound

        Also see:
        http://xml.apache.org/fop/gethelp.html
        for general instructions about how to get FOP support, including how to
        subscribe to the fop-user mailing list, which is a more appropriate forum
        for FOP support questions.

        Victor Mote