Re: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache

  • Praveen Sam
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2003
      Since I cannot see the exact error message(after org/apache -??)
      cant tell you which jar file you are missing in your classpath.

      But check your classpath to see if you have the necessary jar files
      in your classpath(eg. : fop.jar, xerces.jar, xalan.jar, logkit.jar
      (if you are using logging function)

      Cheers

      --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, "the_one_and_only_skywalker"
      <c3_po@w...> wrote:
      > Error accure while transforming XML to PDF
      >
      > Who can help me?
    • the_one_and_only_skywalker
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2003
        Here the complete error-message:
        Exception in thread "main"
        java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:org/apache/fop/apps/Fop

        --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, "Praveen Sam" <sampraveen@y...> wrote:
        > Since I cannot see the exact error message(after org/apache -??)
        > cant tell you which jar file you are missing in your classpath.
        >
        > But check your classpath to see if you have the necessary jar
        files
        > in your classpath(eg. : fop.jar, xerces.jar, xalan.jar, logkit.jar
        > (if you are using logging function)
        >
        > Cheers
        >

        > --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, "the_one_and_only_skywalker"
        > <c3_po@w...> wrote:
        > > Error accure while transforming XML to PDF
        > >
        > > Who can help me?
      • Victor Mote
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2003
          the_one_and_only_skywalker wrote:

          > Error accure while transforming XML to PDF
          >
          > Who can help me?

          See:
          http://xml.apache.org/fop/faq.html#NoClassDefFound

          Also see:
          http://xml.apache.org/fop/gethelp.html
          for general instructions about how to get FOP support, including how to
          subscribe to the fop-user mailing list, which is a more appropriate forum
          for FOP support questions.

          Victor Mote