XSL Formatter recommendation

  • aimee123452000
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
      Can anyone recommend a good XSL formatter? I've already tried FOP
      and Antenna House. FOP does not work for what I'm trying to do with
      background images, however Antenna House works great. I'm trying to
      avoid passing along a high price for licensing to our clients ($1250
      each). Does anyone know of a cheaper formatter that supports all of
      the aspects of background images? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
    • TEA Lanham, Kevin
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
        Aimee,

        XSL Formatter is the best one. RenderX is good too but both cost. FOP is
        free, but still has some problems. We use XSL Formatter and have no
        problems.

        Kevin

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2003
          I feel what you need is not a recommendation on a good XSL formatter,
          but a concept of business.

          The goal of our company is to make good products and make customers
          happy through our products. The customers who are willing to pay
          much money will be sponsors to make good products and service.

          I do not know who are sponsors of FOP, but your customer will have
          a chance to become a sponsor of XSL Formatter.

          Best regards,

          Tokushige Kobayashi
          Presidnet
          Antenna House, Inc.