Question on font license

  • Desai, Prasad (GECP, OTHER, 528512)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2003
      I want to use Arial font in my PDF. FOP provides a way to register Arial
      font and then use it. My PDF generation takes place Linux. However, Linux
      does not have the arial.ttf file. Can I copy the Arial.ttf font from the
      windows box and copy it to linux? Does it have any licensing implications?
      Please help.

      Thanks,
      Prasad