Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache

  • the_one_and_only_skywalker
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2003
      Error accure while transforming XML to PDF

      Who can help me?
    • Praveen Sam
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2003
        Since I cannot see the exact error message(after org/apache -??)
        cant tell you which jar file you are missing in your classpath.

        But check your classpath to see if you have the necessary jar files
        in your classpath(eg. : fop.jar, xerces.jar, xalan.jar, logkit.jar
        (if you are using logging function)

        Cheers

        --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, "the_one_and_only_skywalker"
        <c3_po@w...> wrote:
        > Error accure while transforming XML to PDF
        >
        > Who can help me?
      • the_one_and_only_skywalker
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2003
          Here the complete error-message:
          Exception in thread "main"
          java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:org/apache/fop/apps/Fop

          --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, "Praveen Sam" <sampraveen@y...> wrote:
          > Since I cannot see the exact error message(after org/apache -??)
          > cant tell you which jar file you are missing in your classpath.
          >
          > But check your classpath to see if you have the necessary jar
          files
          > in your classpath(eg. : fop.jar, xerces.jar, xalan.jar, logkit.jar
          > (if you are using logging function)
          >
          > Cheers
          >

          > --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, "the_one_and_only_skywalker"
          > <c3_po@w...> wrote:
          > > Error accure while transforming XML to PDF
          > >
          > > Who can help me?
        • Victor Mote
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 1, 2003
            the_one_and_only_skywalker wrote:

            > Error accure while transforming XML to PDF
            >
            > Who can help me?

            See:
            http://xml.apache.org/fop/faq.html#NoClassDefFound

            Also see:
            http://xml.apache.org/fop/gethelp.html
            for general instructions about how to get FOP support, including how to
            subscribe to the fop-user mailing list, which is a more appropriate forum
            for FOP support questions.

            Victor Mote