Image Overlay -- Background-image

  • hit_eshrd79
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2003
      I am trying to get a background image in PDF. I supply an attribute
      name background-image to fo-region body. Path for image is correct.
      Image is of type png. I have no idea why image is not showing up in
      my pdf document. Can anyone please help me with it.

      Hitesh
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
        >From: "hit_eshrd79" <hit_eshrd79@...>
        >
        >I am trying to get a background image in PDF. I supply an attribute
        >name background-image to fo-region body. Path for image is correct.
        >Image is of type png. I have no idea why image is not showing up in
        >my pdf document. Can anyone please help me with it.

        You dont say what XSL-FO Formatter you are using. If you are using FOP, then
        PNG is not supported by default, you have to add Jimi or Jai libraries to
        your FOP install to get PNG working. How this is done varies for each
        version of FOP.

      • Hitesh Desai
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
          Thanks for the reply.