Background-image attribute

  • aimee123452000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2003
      I am trying to use 'background-image' to print a JPEG and/or BMP
      image of a form as the background of my final output in PDF. The
      JPEG/BMP of the image prints fine by itself. However, when I render
      the XSL, only an enlarged portion (corner) of the image prints in the
      final PDF output. Has anyone had any success using 'background-
      image' to print an image in the background with text on top of it -
      and the image actually prints to scale??