Custom TTF fonts metrics problem

  • ineedsomehelp2
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2003
      Hi
      I'm having problem with including extra ttf fonts in my PDF's.
      Well it works fine with a "OpenType"-TTF-file but is not working
      for my "TrueType"-TTF-file.

      With the "True Type" the org.apache.fop.fonts.apps.TTFReader creates
      a long series of � (witch stops the xml parsing) in my
      When I removed the extra � characters the PDF-generation process
      is running without errors, but PDF-document can't open the
      document...

      Then I tried with a standard "OpenType"-ttf font, Tahoma. This font
      seems ok and the PDF is running without any problem.

      Any ideas?

      Any (free) tools out there to convert from TrueType to OpenType..?

      -Erik