Tree of a PDF document

  • pelacourte
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2003
      I am trying to create a pdf file with his tree. In other words, I
      have no idea how to create, with xslfo, the tree we can see on the
      left part of a PDF file, describing the architecture of the document.
      If someone has any idea, do not hesitate...
      Thanks in advance,
      PE
    • Victor Mote
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 21, 2003
        pelacourte wrote:

        > I am trying to create a pdf file with his tree. In other words, I
        > have no idea how to create, with xslfo, the tree we can see on the
        > left part of a PDF file, describing the architecture of the document.
        > If someone has any idea, do not hesitate...

        It sounds like you are talking about PDF "Bookmarks", which are not part of
        the XSL-FO spec, and are therefore implementation-specific. If you are using
        FOP, see:
        http://xml.apache.org/fop/extensions.html#bookmarks

        I think the other implementations have something similar, so you might check
        their web pages or doc.

        Victor Mote