alternating blanck pages with fo:conditional-page-master-reference ?

  • Andrea Davern
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2001

      I want to produce a document that has alternating blank pages. The blank
      pages will be almost blank apart from some text that is flowed in to the
      side bar � these will be the even pages. The odd pages will have a
      narrative that is flowed in to the body region.

      I am using a fo:repeatable-page-master-alternatives type sequence and naming
      the page master regions individually for the static flow references, see
      attached, but I always get the same old �page master exception� from my
      formatting engine.

      Andrea.
      <fo:conditional-page-master-reference master-name="standard-001"
      page-position="first"/>
      <fo:conditional-page-master-reference master-name="standard-001"
      odd-or-even="odd"/>
      <fo:conditional-page-master-reference master-name="standard-002"
      blank-or-not-blank="blank" odd-or-even="even"/>
      <fo:conditional-page-master-reference master-name="standard-002"
      page-position="last" blank-or-not-blank="blank" odd-or-even="even"/>
      </fo:layout-master-set>
      <fo:page-sequence master-name="sequence-1" force-page-count="end-on-even">