Re: [XSL-FO] dynamic headers

  • Nikolai Grigoriev
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 28, 2001
      Wendell Piez <wapiez@...> wrote:

      > I think what Joerg means is what are often called "running headers".

      > So no, I can't give an "easy example" either. I'd check the usual suspects:
      > RenderX's demos, etc. (I think they implement this don't they?)

      Yes we do. If it's about running headers - there is a basic example in my
      tutorial (http://www.renderx.com/Tests/doc/html/tutorial.html#b1b2c32,
      "Markers"). Moreover, the style for PDF version of the tutorial itself
      contains running headers - chapter names are repeated in the header.
      There is also a lengthy test for markers in the test suite
      (www.renderx.com/testcases.html); they are also used in our style
      for W3C documents (www.renderx.com/xmlspec.html).

      The tutorial, with source code and stylesheets, is bundled with XEP's
      eval version, so Joerg has probably seen it. I therefore suspect he needs
      something more complex...

      Best regards,

      Nikolai Grigoriev
      RenderX