hi

  • bob Shuey
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30 10:11 PM
      hi there.

      Cheers,
      Bob

    • ravi gupta
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2006
        hi to all ... i m new for this group
        and want to learn more abt XML FO to use in development tool of XML to PDF convesion.
        thx
        regards
        Ravi

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 5, 2006
          At 2006-04-05 05:45 +0100, ravi gupta wrote:
          >hi to all ... i m new for this group

          Welcome!

          > and want to learn more abt XML FO to use in development tool of
          > XML to PDF convesion.

          There are many web sites you can find using Google.

          There are books for sale in bookstores from O'Reilly (Pawson),
          Prentice Hall (myself), and others.

          We sell PDF renditions of our books from our web site, with freely
          downloadable excerpts for you to determine if you want to buy the
          entire book. We also sell this to corporations to mount on their own
          intranets for their staff to use.

          We deliver training, and I see from the timestamp your mail was sent
          from Britain ... we are delivering two lectures and three hands-on
          courses in Birmingham in May, the last one being a full-day hands-on
          introduction to XSL-FO where you will be producing PDF from XML by
          lunch time and go through many of the constructs by the end of the day.

          We are collaborating with TuxML http://www.TuxML.co.uk who are
          hosting us in Birmingham May 22-25, 2006. Registration is now open
          and you can get details from the links on their home page. We have
          also updated our schedule page with the details.

          I hope this helps.

          --
          Registration open for XSLT/XSL-FO training: Wash.,DC 2006-06-12/16
          Also for XML/XSLT/XSL-FO training: Birmingham, UK 2006-05-22/25