Same Element Names

  • john_p_hanley
    Message 1 of 2 , May 15, 2003
      All,

      I have a piece of XML that looks like:

      <ROOT>
      <SUBJ></SUBJ>
      <BODY>
      <SUBJ></SUBJ>
      </BODY>

      I do not want to apply all templates when I match on BODY. I want the
      nested SUBJ to be left alone. Any thoughts?
    • Harm Kok
      Message 2 of 2 , May 16, 2003

        I think the following should do the trick:

        <xsl:apply-templates select="BODY/SUBJ"/>

        This means the SUBJ elements within BODY will not be processed.

        Regards,

        Harm Kok

        Diderot Track B.V.