XML file size

  • Laura G
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2003
      hello,

      I am new in xml, and I would like to ask.
      I need to conver xml file to pdf. And I would like to know how much large file must to be to call it already large? medium or small?
      And this size of file are the same for FOP or XSL fortmater or etc? and which one of these tools to us are more better and why?

      I hope that somebody will answer me and will help me.

      thank you
      Laura

      http://www.one.lt - Tavo mobilusis el.pastas!

      Dabar skaityk savo el.pasta mobiliajame telefone - wap.one.lt!