Best solution to directly print with FOP from application

  • guardian0815de
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2003

      what would be the best solution to directly print from an application
      using FOP (0.20.4/5)?

      I tried the AWTRenderer, but it renders inaccurately since it doesn't
      really use the Java-2D-API. I am about to use the PSRenderer but then
      I have to look for a way to elegantly print streams to printers
      directly from Java and I'm trying to get around execing external
      programs with temporary files (and that even in an
      platform-independend way).

      Any hints?

      - Jan.