Re: [XSL-FO] ttf downloads

  • sateesh pula
    Message 1 of 4 , May 6, 2003
      Hi Chris,
      that didn't work for me. I get the following error.

      [ERROR] unknown font ZapDingbats,normal,bold so
      defaulted font to any

      I need to display a check mark on my pdf which has
      unicode x2714.

      Thanks,
      sateesh

      http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail&pgmarket=en-gb&XAPID=32&DI=1059

      http://search.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , May 6, 2003
        >From: sateesh pula <duyee@...>
        >
        >Hi Chris,
        >that didn't work for me. I get the following error.
        >
        >[ERROR] unknown font ZapDingbats,normal,bold so
        >defaulted font to any

        You have put "ZapDingbats" but the actual font name is "ZapfDingbats" Note
        the "f", which may look like a typo, but this the name of the font.

        http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger