Re: [XSL-FO] ttf downloads

    Message 1 of 4 , May 6, 2003
      >From: "duyee" <duyee@...>
      >
      >What is the best site to download ttf's ?
      >I'm looking for ZapDingbats.ttf?

      Why do you need ZapfDingbats? Its one of the standard 14 fonts you get for
      free with every XSL-FO Formatter. Just specify

      font-family="ZapfDingbats"

      Overloaded with spam? With MSN 8, you can filter it out
      http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail&pgmarket=en-gb&XAPID=32&DI=1059
    • sateesh pula
      Message 2 of 4 , May 6, 2003
        Hi Chris,
        that didn't work for me. I get the following error.

        [ERROR] unknown font ZapDingbats,normal,bold so
        defaulted font to any

        I need to display a check mark on my pdf which has
        unicode x2714.

        Thanks,
        sateesh

        http://search.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , May 6, 2003
          >From: sateesh pula <duyee@...>
          >
          >Hi Chris,
          >that didn't work for me. I get the following error.
          >
          >[ERROR] unknown font ZapDingbats,normal,bold so
          >defaulted font to any

          You have put "ZapDingbats" but the actual font name is "ZapfDingbats" Note
          the "f", which may look like a typo, but this the name of the font.

          http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger