[Job advert] C/C++ programmer wanted (Swindon, UK)

  • Dave Hartnoll
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2001
      (Sincere apologies to those of you who will see this more than once)

      C/C++ programmer
      Permanent

      Advent Publishing Systems are responsible for the highly acclaimed 3B2
      Total Publishing System. 3B2 is a software product whose forte is handling
      the top 5-10% of the worlds most complex publishing requirements. We are
      currently seeking to expand our programming team to help us keep our
      software at the leading edge as we move ever closer to a publishing world
      dominated by the internet. Successful candidates will have at least two
      years commercial experience with C (and/or C++).

      Additional skills:
      Knowledge of any of the following would be advantageous: Windows
      programming (ActiveX, COM, .NET), Unix (including Linux), Perl scripting,
      SGML, XML, XSL, XSLT, XPath, MathML, CALS.

      Location:
      Swindon, Wiltshire, UK.

      Salary:
      Negotiable, according to experience.

      Start:
      ASAP.

      More information on the Company/Product:
      http://www.3b2.com
      http://www.3b2consortium.org
      http://www.3b2online.com

      Interested?