ttf downloads

  • duyee
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4 6:26 AM
      What is the best site to download ttf's ?
      I'm looking for ZapDingbats.ttf?

      Thanks,
      sateesh
      Message 2 of 4 , May 6 12:58 AM
        >From: "duyee" <duyee@...>
        >
        >What is the best site to download ttf's ?
        >I'm looking for ZapDingbats.ttf?

        Why do you need ZapfDingbats? Its one of the standard 14 fonts you get for
        free with every XSL-FO Formatter. Just specify

        font-family="ZapfDingbats"

        Overloaded with spam? With MSN 8, you can filter it out
        http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail&pgmarket=en-gb&XAPID=32&DI=1059
      • sateesh pula
        Message 3 of 4 , May 6 6:19 AM
          Hi Chris,
          that didn't work for me. I get the following error.

          [ERROR] unknown font ZapDingbats,normal,bold so
          defaulted font to any

          I need to display a check mark on my pdf which has
          unicode x2714.

          Thanks,
          sateesh

          http://search.yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 4 , May 6 6:58 AM
            >From: sateesh pula <duyee@...>
            >
            >Hi Chris,
            >that didn't work for me. I get the following error.
            >
            >[ERROR] unknown font ZapDingbats,normal,bold so
            >defaulted font to any

            You have put "ZapDingbats" but the actual font name is "ZapfDingbats" Note
            the "f", which may look like a typo, but this the name of the font.

            http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger