Re: [XSL-FO] Re: police in entire document

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 19, 2003
      At 2003-04-18 22:59 +0000, maybenull wrote:
      ><nods> to G. Ken Holman for his explanation.
      >where might i find this book i wonder?

      :{)} Ah, the mystery!

      >--- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@c...> wrote:
      > > Page 152 of our free download preview book excerpt PDF has ...

      Follow the "Book Sales and freely downloadable previews" link at the very
      top of our home page noted below in my trailer. Because the mail lists are
      archived for others to access at a much later date, we don't publish the
      actual address to the page and we ask that you use the persistent URL below
      that we don't plan to ever change. For housekeeping purposes, though, the
      page with the preview may actually change on our site, so we won't publish
      the address in a mail response.

      > > Even if people are not interested in buying our book, we tried to at
      >least
      > > make the free preview a very useful reference designed for
      >day-to-day use
      > > when working with XSL-FO.

      We're hoping to get feedback from both customers and other users of the
      free preview so that we can continue to make improvements. Customers of
      any edition get all future editions of the same title at no charge. Some
      companies have bought site-wide or world-wide staff licenses, and the free
      updates apply to them as well.

      Good luck in your work with XSL-FO!

      --
      Upcoming hands-on courses: Europe (XSLT/XPath): May 5, 2003
      - Europe (XSL-FO): May 16, 2003

      ISBN 0-13-065196-6 Definitive XSLT and XPath
      ISBN 0-13-140374-5 Definitive XSL-FO