[XSL-FO] table and page break

  • Xavier Robert
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 8, 2003
      Hi,

      What is the best mean to avoid breaking content of a table because of
      the break of a page? I tried using keep-together attribute in table-row
      without positive result.

      Thanks,

      Xavier

    • PRAVEEN SAMENENI
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 8, 2003
        You could use padding-top="2cm" attribute in the cell

        Hope this helps ...

        --- Xavier Robert

        <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/M=249982.3083889.4452939.1728375/D=egroupweb/S=1705016061:HM/A=1524963/R=0/*http:/hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autoredir?camp=556&llineid=3083889%ef%bf%bd%ef%bf%bd%ef%bf%bd=egroupweb&pos=HM>

        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=249982.3083889.4452939.1728375/D=egroupmail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=933564672>

        > Service.

        > removed]

        =====

        http://tax.yahoo.com
      • hanpohwan
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 11, 2003
          Hi

          This worked for me.

          keep-together.within-page="always"

          (for fo:table element)

          I tested it with Antenna formatter.

          --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, "Xavier Robert" <Xavier.Robert@d...>
          wrote:
          > Hi,
          >

          > What is the best mean to avoid breaking content of a table because
          of
          > the break of a page? I tried using keep-together attribute in table-
          row
          > without positive result.
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Xavier

        • hanpohwan
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 11, 2003
            Hi

            Sounds like,

            fo:conditional-page-master-reference page-position="last"
            fo:conditional-page-master-reference page-position="rest"

            Only in the static-content of the "rest" page, insert
            the "continues..." .

            --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, "maybenull" <mpetty@m...> wrote:
            > for each <page> element encountered in the xml document, 4 seperate
            > groups of content will be generated. each set of content may be 1
            > n pages long. if the content is more than one page then each page
            > except the last needs the text "continued..." at the bottom. so if
            > the first set content is 3 pages long, the first and second page has
            > "continued..." at page bottom and third page does not. For the
            second
            > set of content, if its lenth required 4 pages, a new page is
            started,
            > and pages 1, 2, and 3 have "continue..." at the bottom, page 4 is
            does
            > not. And this pattern repeats for the third and fourth sets of
            content.

            > thanks in advance
          • maybenull
            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 16, 2003
              here is the problem,

              fo:conditional-page-master-reference page-position="last" is not
              supported for in fop, as i found out and have read much about
              here and on other sites. stating that im using fop may have resolved
              this earlier, heh. ;)