Re: [XSL-FO] Section Breaks

  • Adrian Smyth
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2003
      Wouldn't that only apply if I know exactly how many
      accounts will be included in the document?

      http://tax.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2003
        >From: Adrian Smyth <adysie@...>
        >

        >Wouldn't that only apply if I know exactly how many
        >accounts will be included in the document?

        No, write an xsl:template to match the account element in your input XML,
        and output fo:page-sequence element. You'll have to work out the details
        yourself, but this is straight forward to achieve. Post to the list if you
        have any specific questions.

        http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger