Re: [XSL-FO] Section Breaks

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2003
      >From: Adrian Smyth <adysie@...>

      >There are two accounts within this document. Instead
      >of the header to say, for example, "Page 1 of 7", I
      >want it to say "Page 1 of 3" for the first account and
      >"Page 1 of 4" for the second account. I think the word
      >deals with this using section breaks(?).

      Create a separate page-sequence for each account. Each page-sequence has its
      own page numbering

      Get Hotmail on your mobile phone http://www.msn.co.uk/mobile
    • Adrian Smyth
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2003
        Wouldn't that only apply if I know exactly how many
        accounts will be included in the document?

        http://tax.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3, 2003
          >From: Adrian Smyth <adysie@...>
          >

          >Wouldn't that only apply if I know exactly how many
          >accounts will be included in the document?

          No, write an xsl:template to match the account element in your input XML,
          and output fo:page-sequence element. You'll have to work out the details
          yourself, but this is straight forward to achieve. Post to the list if you
          have any specific questions.

          http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger