Section Breaks

  • Adrian Smyth
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2003

      I'm doing some invoice style reports. At the moment if
      I run it for a number of accounts I have a "Page # of
      #" in the header which counts all the pages in the
      document. But, I need it to do a page count per
      account eg A document that has a page total of 7.
      There are two accounts within this document. Instead
      of the header to say, for example, "Page 1 of 7", I
      want it to say "Page 1 of 3" for the first account and
      "Page 1 of 4" for the second account. I think the word
      deals with this using section breaks(?).

      I hope you can help

      Adrian

      http://tax.yahoo.com