Performance Metrics for Apache FOP Compiler needed

  • bglines67@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 18, 2001
      Has anyone ever generated any runtime (performance)
      metrics for the Apache FO Compiler v0.18? I had read
      somethere that it could be a resource hog.
      Internally, on a basic prototype, we experienced
      approximately 2 seconds per page for a basic list
      report. I had read on Google that reports of up to
      300 pages were taking HOURS to compile.

      Anyone else with any feedback?

      Brett
    • appiah kofi
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 18, 2001
        <P> <BR>can anyone tell me how to position
        graphics or images in XEP??
        <P>thanks
        <P>a appiah</P>

        http://auctions.yahoo.com/