RTF Creation ...

  • Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2003
      I've tried to obtain a RTF file from a .fo file using JFOR (by parsing
      an xml with an xsl and then compiling the result).

      My problem is that the last version of JFOR is still incomplet with my
      needs (for the JFOR team: "anyway guys ... u did a remarcable job"):
      - i've seen a bug to the fo:block text-align (i need 2 blocks for my
      align to really do what i want [left,right...], otherwise "center" is
      all i get)
      - vertical-align it doesn't work (fo:inline vert
      ical-align="super"...)

      :(( i need this to finish my xsl, but where should i look to find a
      free completed tool (console...) for my fo-rtf transformation? or what
      can i do, Heeeelp? :(

      10x, Das.

      p.s.: Sorry for my bad English, i really do... ;)