Using framemaker templates + xsl-fo to build pdf files

  • johnvictor1972
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2003
      I had build framemaker tempates (.fm)in Unix. Now i had moved the
      framemaker templates to windows xp. The framemaker templates is used
      with xsl-fo to create pdf files. That is xsl-fo application basically
      uses the framemaker templates for formatting to generate pdf file

      When i run AlterCast -commands test.xml

      The test.xml file contains the follwoing code:

      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
      <commands resultOverwrite="true">
      <loadContent source="AYG.fm" out="first"/>
      <loadContent source="AYG.fo"/>
      <formatXSL template="first"/>
      <saveContent name="test" appendExtension="true"/>
      </commands>

      The above code contents is
      1) AYG.fm is the frame maker templates
      2) AYG.fo uses AYG.fm template for formatting to create pdf file

      I get the following error:
      [ERROR] Attempt to format failed: F_ApiOpen: FE_Canceled :
      Operation was canceled
      [ERROR] Could not complete this operation because format
      failed due to error condition: Operation was canceled .
      [CRITICAL] Could not process the request because format failed
      due to error condition: Operation was canceled .

      Can any of you sugest the reason why i get the following error
      Thanks in advance
      -john