RE: [XSL-FO]

  • Hallman, Chuck (NIH/NIEHS)
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2003
      Thanks Eliot ...

      Here is a test that I am running and can't figure out why a column width of
      ".25in" is too small to hold a single character. Here is the output when I
      run the below code using FOP ... Shouldn't a 1/4 inch be more than enough to
      hold a single character?

      ERROR: [INFO] Using org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser as SAX2 Parser
      [INFO] FOP 0.20.5rc2
      [INFO] Using org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser as SAX2 Parser
      [INFO] building formatting object tree
      [INFO] setting up fonts
      [INFO] [1]
      [INFO] area contents overflows area
      [INFO] area contents overflows area
      [INFO] area contents overflows area
      [INFO] Parsing of document complete, stopping renderer

      Here is the code minus all of the layout master set / page sequence stuff

      <fo:block>
      <fo:table table-layout="fixed">
      <fo:table-column column-number="1" column-width=".25in"/>
      <fo:table-column column-number="2" column-width=".25in"/>
      <fo:table-column column-number="3" column-width=".25in"/>

      <fo:table-body>
      <fo:table-row>
      <fo:table-cell>
      <fo:block>M</fo:block>